Explosion Accident Injury Law Firm: California and Nationwide
Any sort of accident can be jarring. When the accident involves an explosion or fire, the results can be even more terrifying. Explosions and fires are likely to lead to a catastrophic injury that can completely derail your life. If you’ve suffered a serious injury in an explosion caused by someone else’s negligence, you have the right to seek justice and compensation for the harm you and your family have suffered.
The Morris Law Firm pursues explosion accident claims with your needs in mind. If you or a loved one was injured in a fire or explosion caused by someone else’s negligence, we have the legal resources and years of experience to help you recover. Our Southern California-based attorney will negotiate with defective product manufacturers, general contractors, intransigent insurance companies, and any other parties who may owe you compensation for your injuries. If you don’t get the settlement offer you deserve, we’ll take your case all the way through trial to make sure that you get the compensation you are due.
How Do Explosion Accidents Occur?
Explosion accidents can happen on the road, at work, or even at home. There are any number of reasons why an explosion may occur. In almost all cases, at least one person was negligent. Explosions rarely happen when everyone does their job correctly.
Explosions and fires are especially common in the construction injury, often caused by:
- Exposed wires near flammable sources
- Leaking fuel tanks
- Punctured pressurized tanks and drums
- Open flames near hazardous chemicals
- Defective machines and other accidents caused by electrical parts
- Premature detonation of planned explosions
- Sparking from welding or other activities creating an explosive atmosphere
- Digging activities causing disruption to pipelines or electrical lines
Fires and explosions can also happen outside of the construction industry. Many people are injured in explosions caused by, for example:
- Defective home appliances
- Improperly installed or maintained pilot light
- Poorly-stored chemicals
- Gas leaks in a home, office, or public area
- Vehicle defects leading to engine fires and other incidents
The seasoned explosion accident attorney at Morris Law Firm will investigate the circumstances of your injury to determine what happened and who was responsible. We’ll make sure that the parties at fault pay you for the devastation they caused.
Recovering Compensation After an Explosion Accident
Fires, explosions, and other catastrophic events can cause devastating injuries and serious property damage. Whether you were injured in a factory, at the office, on the road, or at home, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. At Morris Law Firm, our explosion injury legal team will help you maximize your potential recovery by exploring all types of damages, including the following:
- Medical expenses, including past, present, and future anticipated medical costs for surgeries, medications, prosthetics, nursing care, and physical therapy
- Lost wages for time spent recovering from your injuries
- Loss of future earning capacity caused by long-term or permanent injuries
- Loss of life enjoyment, companionship, and other psychological harms
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress
- Disfigurement, dismemberment, and other bodily damage
- Wrongful death
Call Morris Law Firm for Help With a Catastrophic Injury Claim After an Explosion Accident in Los Angeles or Southern Californi
Explosions, fires, and other catastrophic events can happen in any number of ways. We know that each case, and each injured victim, is unique. We provide tailored, individual service for each of our clients to best serve their claims. We’ll work to investigate the circumstances of your accident, whether straightforward or complex. Contact our Los Angeles catastrophic injury attorney today to evaluate your unique personal injury claim. Morris Law Firm will give you an individualized evaluation and help you figure out your legal rights and next steps.
Call us today at 747-283-1144 for a fast response or fill out our online contact form to schedule your free consultation.